Customer Loyalty Advisors
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Sector||Agents - Outbound Sales|
|Salary||£17680 - £18720 plus monthly bonuses|
Working in the Customer Loyalty Team of one of the leading TV and broadband providers, you’ll be speaking with existing customers to discuss exclusive loyalty offers and products that they are eligible for. You’ll be using your listening and questioning skills to find out what the customer needs and uses the most, and discussing what you have available to suit them and what discounts they can receive as an existing customer.
You won’t be closing the sale over the phone yourself, just establishing if the customer is interested. If they are, you will then transfer them through to the sales department who then set the customer up with their loyalty deal.
Our client offers unrivalled progression opportunities for those looking to move into senior/management positions, fantastic training and support, combined with excellent salary and bonus potential. You’ll also enjoy a range of weekly incentives, team socials and company-wide charity events, making this one of the best places to be in Sheffield!
Pay: Starting salary £17,680 rising to £18,720 after 6 months
Plus fantastic monthly bonuses if you are achieving expectations.
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday between 10am - 8pm and one Saturday a month working 9am - 5pm
- Fantastic pay plus achievable monthly bonuses
- Excellent training and ongoing career progression to management
- Fun, vibrant and friendly team environment where every employee matters
- Dress down Fridays, charity fundraising days and team social events
- Great holidays - 23 days plus 5 bank holidays
- Staff benefits package : discounts on products, Stakeholder Pension Scheme, discounted gym membership, healthcare discounts, NVQs and paid training courses plus much more.
Applicants don’t need previous call centre or sales experience. We are looking for you to have the right strengths to enable you to excel within the contact centre environment, and very importantly, we are also looking for you to enjoy your career with us!
- Energy - you will bring your own style of energy and enthusiasm to our already very diverse culture
- Drive - you will be motivated and have a passion for towards challenging sales targets, while delivering strong customer satisfaction
- Progression - you should be looking to take advantage of the fantastic career opportunities
- Communication - effective rapport building skills will allow you to build relationships with customers and colleagues alike
- Flexibility - you will enjoy the ever changing, fast paced environment of a busy, multi-national business
Please note that candidates must be able to pass a credit check, Disclosure Scotland check and be able to provide satisfactory references .