Outbound Customer Service Advisor
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Sector||Agents - Customer Services|
|Salary||£17,500 + Bonus|
- Our Client is searching for talented customer services professionals to join our Proactive Customer Service team based at our their office Sheffield city centre.
- Have previous experience in a customer facing roles.
- Be availble to complete 2 weeks of full time training.
- Have demonstrable experience of dealing with a variety of customer queries with a resolution focused approach.
- Share our values and have an appreciation for our mission to excite and entertain the nation.
- Be passionate about people with a good understanding of what an excellent customer journey should look like.
- Be tenacious and resolution focused in your ambition to deal with customer queries effectively and efficiently.
- Preferably have experience in a contact centre environment (inbound and/or outbound) and relish the prospect of working in a dynamic, fun and spirited team.
- Be fully engaged with our employer brand and have a mature and professional attitude to dealing with our customers who gamble on our core brand websites
- Be available to work 40 hours per week: Monday to Friday between in 8 hours shifts that fall between 10am and 8pm.
- Offer you full systems training to enable you to communicate with our Digital Customers across Telephone, Live Chat, Email and Social.
- A comprehensive induction covering our company, our values, work ethics, and opportunities excel across Customer Operations and the wider company.
- Empower you to become an absolute ace at resolving technical account issues for our online-gaming admin systems and full product suit.
- Train you to use the leading customer outreach techniques
- In return for your commitment to our company we will give you a platform to identify and achieve your careers aspirations.
You will get:
- A starting salary of 17.5k per year plus opportunity to achieve a bonus per annum - 23 days annual leave per annum plus bank holidays
- Access to Company Lifestyle and its benefits across Leisure, healthcare and discounts on purchases.
- Free employee on - site car parking
- The chance to join a vibrant, focused and fast-paced team in a modern and forward thinking work environment.