|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Sector||Agents - Outbound SalesAgents - Customer ServicesSalesSales - Business DevelopmentIT & Technical - Account Manager|
|Salary||£23,000 + Bonus (OTE £43,000)|
- Account Manager Existing Clients
Salary: £23,000 Per Annum
Bonus: Up to £10,000 Yearly (Paid Quarterly) If 125% of Target is achieved over the year an additional £10,000. (OTE £43,000)
Hours: 9:00 – 17:15 (1hr Lunch)
Our client is one of the biggest vehicle leasing companies in Europe and is now looking for an account manager to join their Milton Keynes office on the SME team.
If you have a passion for increasing sales and managing existing clients, while being in a vibrant modern office this is the role for you!
The role of Account Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of existing customers with the view of growing the fleet and increasing profitability across the account base. This will be achieved through securing vehicle renewals and uncovering opportunities for growth where a vehicle may be with a competitor.
The Account Manager will be responsible for providing a proactive management of the account through regular contact and account reviews, they will also need to gain an understanding the customers’ needs and be able to offer products and services over the telephone.
- Act as the first point of contact for designated customers: take inbound sales enquiries, queries and requests from designated customers.
- Ensure customer data and fleet information is kept up to date and relevant when information is obtained from a customer.
- Ensure all individual and departmental sales targets are achieved.
- Negotiate best pricing terms with customers.
- Obtain full and sufficient information from customers to enable activities to be completed successfully on behalf of customers.
- Ensure customer requests are dealt with promptly and accurately (by passing on to the correct and relevant team) and ensuring that requests are completed to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Assess and develop each contact with the customer as an opportunity for selling.
- Build relationships and develop the trust of the customer and/or drivers.
- Build long term proactive relationships with customers that focus on:
- Improving renewal rates.
- Maximising profit opportunities.
- Increasing customer satisfaction.
- Capitalising on growth opportunities.
- Capitalising on additional product sales.
- Meet all agreed SLA’s and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Ensure all individual and departmental sales targets are achieved
- Achieve (and exceed) sales and ancillary targets, through both management of relationships with designated customer base
- Ensure all correspondence with customers or prospects is captured within our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Able to communicate, negotiate and present at a senior level with an ability to empathise with the target audience using telephone and face to face skills.
- Must be a good active listener with the intuition to recognise and act on potential buying signals and sales opportunities.
- A proven telesales track record in business to business sales. Ideally this experience would be within the car industry or contract hire sector.
- Customer driven with a proven ability to build long-term relationships and provide creative and innovative solutions to a wide variety of customers.
- High level of commercial and financial awareness with an ability to recognise opportunities for profitable business.
- Excellent time management skills. Well organised with the ability to plan and manage own workload.
- A keen interest in vehicles is a prerequisite.
- Good PC and technical skills with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- High Achievement drive with a proven ability to deliver results.
- Must enjoy being part of and actively participating in a team environment.
- Must be open to constructive feedback on own performance and development needs.
- Fluent in business English language - written and verbal.
- Experience of actively participating in a team environment, whilst demonstrating the capability to work independently.