|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
- Location - Sheffield
Salary – negotiable depending on experience
Basis – Full time, permanent
My client is an established and continually growing outsourcer based in South Yorkshire. They are currently seeking a suitably experienced Planning Analyst to join their Resource Planning team. To be considered you'll need to have proven experience in a resource planning role within a call centre environment.
To support Planning Managers in their role by ensuring all schedules/plans are rolled out effectively. To liaise with operations and other stake holders and ensure business goals are met.
Accountabilities & Activities
- Produce shifts for recruitment.
- Maximise schedule fit.
- Authorisation of Change of Hours requests
- Optimisation of off phone activity before schedules are locked down and published
- Assist the Planning Managers with shift reviews as necessary
- Attend planning meetings and discuss changes required to improve performance
- Deal with all shift related emails regarding change of hours etc.
- Produce all standard reports and check validity of staffing numbers i.e. FTE report, staffing summary, declarations etc.
- Produce weekly planning reports (IDP’s etc)
- Maintain the data held within eWFM, to ensure accuracy of data specifically;
- Adding New employees from the HR database
- Adding agent schedules and training segments into trial schedules
- Scheduling Meetings & 1-1 for agents
- Maintaining Team Structures
- Updating agent schedules after a change of hours request has been authorised
- Maintaining employee information
- Moving agent department assignments as a result of redeployment