Our services – Master Vendor Service
We offer clients a full Master Vendor Service.
The Master Vendor Service streamlines your whole recruitment process and gives you one point of contact and one billing point which saves you time and money.
- Appoint a number of selected 2nd tier suppliers
- Agree a flat fee and rebate scale with all agencies
- Agree a uniform recruitment process with all agencies including all pre-screens, assessments, interview notes, interview confirmation letters, maps, job specifications, promotional videos etc.)- we provide standard forms to all agencies to use
- Distribute monthly recruitment requirements to all agencies and monitor their effectiveness
- Set up and manage an inter-agency CRM to hold all candidates details – this will hold the details of all applicants and to let us know if people have previously not turned up for interview or selection etc.
- Receive and manage all candidates, answering any enquiries from agencies
- Telephone interview each candidate submitted to ensure consistency across all suppliers
- Book suitable candidates into the assessment / interview stages
- Check they have ID etc. upon arrival
- Check paperwork is fully completed for all successful candidates
- Make all offers / rejections to the support agencies
- Manage all invoicing and payments for support agencies – including all rebates etc.
- Produce weekly and monthly management information on candidates booked in / attended / successful / started training etc. / attrition
- Hold monthly meetings with all agencies, remove poorly performing ones and add new ones that meet our strict criteria.